Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cute White Tigers

So many times I have seen very beautiful and lovely tiger in the Zoo.I am like them so much.About tow years ago I was going to my friend home for make a show my new drama.When I finished my work so we decided to visit the zoo.My one friend that a caretaker of the zoo first I with him and then enter in the zoo.My friend told me there that,Now we took some new animals.When I saw those animals in which one animal a white tiger.When I saw white tiger I told him if you are want to sell this tiger so give.He say it,s ok.After the dealing I took that tiger in my home and now I live with him very happy.I like him very much.


Cute White Tiger Picture
Cute White Tiger
Cute White Tiger
Cute White Tiger
Cute White Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment