Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Parying Animals

Funny animals and peoples both are bring a big smile on face every one.About two years ago as my father and me gone at zoo so I saw there a big lion.When I saw that lion suddenly I became afraid because that was my first time in my life I was seeing the big Lion in my life.Then after 6 month I went there again for joining the Sunday holiday.When I enter in the Zoo my father remembered me every news that had done with me.If you are going there at Zoo then take some pictures and let me know that which kind of animals you peoples have in your country Zoo.Thanks for like it.


Praying Cat looking very naughty
Praying Colo looking very Funny
Praying animal make me so glad
Praying Lion looking very danger

Praying animal looking very beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment