Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Monkey in Glasses

I like the monkey so much because as you do not present in your house that time monkey caretaker to your house.I have tow monkey one is Toney(male) and no2 is jinne(Female).They are caretaker of my house and they don,t allow any one enter in the my house.Every one men first call me at my cell phone and then came at my house.The peoples know that this house monkeys are very danger monkeys and don,t let you enter in my house.If you like it so give your comments and let me know that what are saying about to my monkeys.Thanks for like it.

Monkey is looking very angry
This monkey want to read the newspaper
This monkey is doing airs to Camera man
Wow big tong Monkey
Old Monkey is wear the glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment