Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Male Elephant Seals

Male Elephant Seals are looking very lovely and beautiful,My first in the Zoo.One day I was going to Zoo,I saw there some new Animals and some thing more.The last cell in the Zoo is looking some different than to other cells,I asked a zookeeper about the last cell.So he told me that a danger animal catch it in the last cell.I was very surprised as I heard that,I said"Danger"What is your mean?The zookeeper told me that a lion was down in this cell,So I take a cool breath and went out in the zoo. If you like it so please give your comments and make me glad.

Male Elephant Seal
Male Elephant Seal
Male Elephant Seal
Male Elephant Seal
Male Elephant Seal
Male Elephant Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment