Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Bulldog Boss Dogs

Last Sunday I saw some different Dogs in my country.That,s time I became surprised because I did not see like that dogs before.My cousin and me go to there and ask to his owner Where are you buy that,s Dog.He told us I bought them from USA.That Dogs are looking like this Dog.My last day pass all about that thinking.My father do not like the Dogs.My father just like Puppies and me too.When I go to my friend house so he ask me every day about my puppies.When they are little that,s time puppies looking very lovely and very cute.Cute and lovely you know how do I love with them.Some times I am feeling so glad because my puppies came to me and play with me.



Wow very nice and big dog.I like this so much and I want to buy this.I have 2 dogs but they are different than this.I tell you about the below post.You are seeing this picture very attentive because that dog have big mouth and make me afraid Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment