Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cute Christmas Animals

I have tow babies that like christmas animals so much.I have three dogs and puppies my child like puppies so much.I also like it so much.I love you my babies and my puppies.I received many emails about my blog so I think upload more photos and videos for my new friends.If you like it so send me your mail or give your comments beneath of my post.Thanks for like it.

Cute Christmas Animal
Cute Christmas Animal
Cute Christmas Animal
Cute Christmas Animal
Cute Christmas AnimalIf you are drawing a blank, check out the wreaths below made from cork, ties, felt, buttons and Christmas papers. You could also make a wreath out of old CD’s.

How do you put together a wreath? The key ingredients are lots of materials to decorate with, and a sturdy base. Let’s look at the button wreath, for example, Buy some wire from the hardware shop and make two circles, one larger than the other and attach them together. Then take cardboard and mount it on the wire. After this is dry, you can begin to add the buttons.
Cute Christmas Animal
Cute Christmas Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment