Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 13, 2011

Funny Deer Photos

Last year I was going to Zoom.I saw there some different animals.They were looking very beautiful.I came to them and look them very clearly for just a moment.My family were also with me.My father take some picture of them and so my father told me you take this picture and upload in your blog.I was so happy when I saw like Deer in my post.You may see third picture in my post.Absolutely that deer look like that,I am so impressed when I see such pictures like that.

Funny Deer Photo
Funny Deer Photo
Funny Deer Photo
Funny Deer Photo Look a this.Very funny I wanna see more pictures like that.I think that hunter just want to hunt this picture that seeing on the board.I hope he will be kill that,Lol..
Funny Deer Photo
Funny Deer Photo
Funny Deer Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment