Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Funny Camel Photos

Funny Camel Photos are looking very beautiful.Almost 2 years ago I was journey on the Camel.My father have 3 Camels for me.I do love with them so much.Camel is my favorite animal.Last year our Camel had won the race.That time my father was very glad and give me 3 Camels more.Maybe I hope we shall be going to Saudi Arabic for Camel race.Pray for me and for my Camel race. When My camel would be won the race so I shall be upload all movies and photos of my Camel race.I am sure when you see that pictures and videos so you must like them very much.You may be see more pictures about the camels.I hope you will like this pictures.

Funny Camel Photo
Funny Camel Photo
Funny Camel Photo3.
Funny Camel Photo
Funny Camel Photo
Funny Camel Photo
Funny Camel Photo5.

No comments:

Post a Comment